Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls- TWIST= "Anything But A Card" challenge!















Shirley's 2 Girls is releasing some AWESOME Valentine images! These little inchies are called "Valentine Love Inchies". This challenge is to make "anything but a card". When I was told that ..I thought "oh no"..I really dont think I can come up with something". Then I started "cruising" SCS and remembered seeing these cute little "post it" note pads. Now I am sure that MOST of you have done something similar but I never had...EASY !! I just loved how simple and cute these came out using the new "inchies" set from S2G! I bought 3 "post it" note pads ($2.00) in Walmart and cut 3 papers- 3 1/8 x 9 1/4. Then I scored at about 3 & 3/8, 3 & 3/4, and 7 & 3/4. Just make your folds and you are ready to make any kind of top! Dp sewed is BG Sugar rush and CB heart, MS border punches and I popped up the inchies that I had colored a little with red Copics. Ofcourse the post it pads are secured inside with strong tape. They are so cute cuz they close like little match books! Perfect little gifts to give my dds' for their desks at work!! Be sure to check out the other dt blogs (S2G list on my blog side)AND stay tuned to see the new suprizes S2G has in store for you this month!! I can tell you they are very very S W E E T !! Mr Linky is waiting for you at the blog! :)



20 comments:

Anne said...

These post-it holders are just adorable, great idea!

Lisa said...

Well done! They turned out wonderfully!

Hugs,
Lisa

Deanne Clarke said...

Ahhhh, how cute!!! Great gift idea!

Anonymous said...

I love the post it holders-terrific!
Ann

Carlie M. said...

I love your projects!!!!! So cute!!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jane,what beautiful,i love your papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb (dcorder) said...

OH! Looks like new Martha punches I might NEED. :)

I love your idea! The inchies give the projects a sense of scale. What a perfect treat to stick in a lunch bag!

Gina Lindsay said...

These turned out very cute I love all the details you added.

Rhonda Miller said...

Great post it holders. How cute.

Unknown said...

Super cute idea!

RosesMarijke said...

Great idea!!

mycardz said...

WOW, you are one busy lady! Love these, very cool!

Justine said...

precious Jane, love what you have done with the challenge

Jeannie said...

One is just cuter than the other!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

S2G said...

WOW! i want them! great job with the inchies! DEIDRE

Anonymous said...

adorable! you didn't tell me you had the tulip punch! lol this is awesome w/the fence! oh, I hope our M's gets these in!
they look like little matchbooks! so cute!
Pam Going Postal

Angie said...

I love this, so cute!! Very clever and makes a great gift:)

Jennifer Scull said...

these are as cute as can be! who wouldn't want a handfull of these around..... one for the purse, another by the phone, another in the car..... so many places you absolutely NEED to have a cute little post-it! :)

Shirley said...

All 3 are so pretty and fru fru too~

JenMarie said...

These are FABulosu!!