Friday, March 5, 2010

Quick Post: S2G- more from "Alice" and MOJO128 - an Easter card










Happy Friday! LOVE Fridays! Here is a quick Easter card I made (mojo128challenge) with a cute bunny over at Shirley's 2 Girls. It's called "bunny Eggstravganza". I colored it with copics and used a few MS punches. I just wanted to tell ya'll to take a hop over to Jana and Carlie's blogs to see what they have done with the "White Rabbit"! These new images are so darn cute! tfl and have a WONDERFUL weekend! :)

12 comments:

Kathryn B said...

Great card Jane! I'm lovin' all your details...grass,tulios and your colors are so springy!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so FUN and CUTE!!

Crystal said...

This is so cute ! Love the colors and all the fun touches. Sent you an email regarding the stores in Columbus ... let me know if you have any questions. Hugs !

Deb (dcorder) said...

EEK! You used that new Martha tulip punch! LOVE IT!

Kay's Creative Corner said...

Super cute card Jane!! Love the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

so cute Jane! love your Easter-y coloring - what a fun sentiment! I really like how you used the tulip with the grass. I wanted to use both on my side step card but couldn't figure how to get the perspective right...now I see! lol I'm sure I will try this! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CreativeMish said...

What a fun Easter card... I love it!

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable! love your coloring too!
blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RosesMarijke said...

Great card Jane!!

Tammy said...

This is sooo adorable and it's colored beautifully! I love your MS punches!!
Tammy x