Thursday, June 3, 2010

This girl is Connected!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! STAY CONNECTED!! :)


yep- this chick is called "connected girl" from Phindy's Place! I had to make a birthday card for my sweet little niece "Kelly" who has just turned 14! I knew this image would be perfect!! The new challenge over at Phindy's Blog is to make a birthday card using a Phindy image! Good luck cuz there is always some sweet candy for the winner! Card Recipe: Copics, dp is from Cosmo Cricket, Joy Ride - the little letter tags were on a reduced table from MS and the sentiment is computer generated. TFL! LOVE Fridays!! :)

14 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card and birthday wishes to the birthday girl.

Marlene said...

WOW - I LOVE that card! The coloring is absolutely PERFECT, too!

Lisa said...

Jane your coloring is outstanding. Love this card!

Annika said...

It IS perfect!!! They could be twins!!!
Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Annika

Curt in Indy said...

Talk about a perfect image! Wow your coloring is beautiful and I love how you spelled her name down the side. What a great birthday card for her! Just perfect! Best, Curt

Ann English said...

How cute is this!!! I LOVE it! And, your niece certainly could have inspired the image itself-she is darling! LOVE your papers and as always, the coloring-PERFECTION!

Unknown said...

WOW, What a perfect image! I love it! And you know your Niece is going to Love it! And once again I just have to say it, your coloring is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

awesome Jane! have you ever thought about designing sketches and posting them? All your cards are sketch designs!!!
Pam Going Postal

mycardz said...

Wow, what a cutie! And, how perfect is your card for her! I love this image and you've definitely brought it to life LJ! Awesome card. hugz, Mary

Renkata said...

Wow very cute!

Anne-Marije said...

Wow what an amazing card! I really love how you coloured the digi...
xxx Anne-Marije

Darlene said...

This is so awesome Jane! Such a pretty young lady ... I'm sure she just LOVED this special card!! Amazing coloring by the way! YOU ROCKED this challenge!

Lenoria said...

Beautiful girl and I love the card! I have a 14 and a 12 year old granddaughter and this definitely fits! I need a picture with bandaged thumbs from texting for them!

Anne said...

Well this image IS Kelly, isn't it LOL! Perfect colouring and lovely embellies, this is just fab Jane!

Hugs
Anne