Friday, November 18, 2011

Catered crop linky party and yet another cute Kira Nichols image :)

Just gotta smile at all these cute Kira Nichols images in the latest STAMPOTIQUE blog hop.  (scroll down)
I picked up "sick cat" cuz the blanket on him was screaming to be paper pieced!  Really he is pretty darn funny :)
I colored him with copics and paper pieced the blanket with EP "times and seasons" dp.  I just love the colors on that pad.  DH walked in my room and asked the question "too much catnip"? and there you go.   Didn't have to look far cuz I love the catered crop blog and the dts' creations for challenges so for FTR 25 I give you sick cat!  Recipe FTR 25:  papers= kraft, colors= kraft, black, cream, red and green, tools= emb folder=dots, die cuts= square, scallop edges, techniques= layers and dry emb.    TFL and dont eat too much next week or you may end up like this "sick kitty"!  lol  I hope you have a great weekend!


12 comments:

Kaz said...

This is so good Jane, I love that little fishbone! I never thought of it as a hangover cat, but well done to DH for spotting that!! xx

Unknown said...

I hate when I have to much Catnip!! Hee Hee!!! That is sooo cute. I love tit.. The paper piecing looks wonderful..

Linda McClain said...

So glad you picked us! This is freakin' adorable. And, so like me on a Saturday morning.

Renkata said...

Hi jane,
ohh your card give me such a giggle.
very cute!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is sooo cute! I love the sentiment.

Sue said...

This is brilliant, I love your paper piecing and your fish bones - beautiful and funny at the same time! x

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hey, there, Hippie Girl!!! Just wanted to stop by and say Happy Thanksgiving! I see you are still the grooviest stamper in town....lovin' your fun cards and cool projects! Love and hugs, Angie

CarlaKH said...

So cute! Love that adorable image too!

Vicki G said...

Jane this is adorable!!!! Love your colouring and the fishbone on the ribbon is hilarious

xo

Vicki

Gini said...

LOL! Your husband get's house points for being funny and I'll give Santa "the nod" on his behalf (Funny trumps good; it's the only way Santa pulls through...)

You have brilliantly made that stamp come to life Jane, and the paper piecing of the bed throw to match the wallpaper is pure genius :-)
Gini
xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Fab, fab, fab!

Juls said...

this is really fun! Love the embellies you have used! Hugs Juls