Saturday, May 12, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #158 and "Mary"

Hey peeps- good to FINALLY get a post up !  Check out the new sketch challenge over at the US blog.   I used "strut your stuff " bird from Stampotique and  "Sun design".  Dp is BG "PB & J" . The bird is paper pieced and colored with copics. I sewed over a few bits of washi tape.  Sentiment= computer generated.  I plan to use this as a graduation card. I also would like to enter this in the Fab n Funky challenge= use buttons/bows and the Basic Grey challenge =anything goes , just use BG dp.  
Next up:  A swap tag!  I play in Tees' tag swap and May's theme is mothers/flowers etc.   I think Mary is a great pic for this theme!  I made this tag for my partner with a freebie image from where...I dont remember.  :(
The tag is sewn with gold shiny thread and placed on some script and flowered papers.  I hope my partner likes it.  I would like to enter this in the Raise the bar challenge " mothers" and my first ever entry to the gorgeous Shabby Tea Room challenge..an inspiration photo and include a rose. :)  TFL

6 comments:

Laura said...

Both projects are great!!!
Laura

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Really lovely work Jane ... let me know if you make any tags for Tag Tuesday and I'll post them to the blog for you

Best wishes, Carolyn
TAG TUESDAY
http://tagtuesday.blogspot.co.uk

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Jane,Your Strut Your Stuff Card is so cute,love the sentiment, perfect for a graduation! And The Pretty Pink Tag is right up my alley! Love both!
Happy Moms Day! Hugs,Tee

Tammy Roberts said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us in The Shabby Tea Room this week!

~*Joni said...

Ooh your gallery today is so lovely! ;) Beautiful tag, the details are amazing. Thank you for joining in on our Mother's Day challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT

StephG said...

love your take on this week's sketch! This is amazing!
hugs, Unscripted Sketches DT