Saturday, June 23, 2012

A "screaming bunny" for the US challenge and LIM

"Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you havent been to sleep yet.." LOL  Great quote??  Check out the new sketch challenge over at the US blog.  I did a little painting, inking and stamping with "screaming bunny" (Roc Nicholas-Stampotique), "further round the edge" vine  (Dyan Reavley), and "sun design" (Stampotique).  After I inked and painted thru a new Julie Balzer stencil, I stamped the leaves and painted them with dylusions ink from the craft mat. Screaming bunny was colored with copics and cut out.  Sentiment is computer generated. 
Next up is yet another Less Is More challenge - Paper piecing....and dont forget Stampotique is sponsoring this whole month so you could win a $30.00 gift card to the store. :) Check the LIM blog for details AND check out what the rest of the  Stampotique dt did here! 
This is "under the parapluie" and the whole gang was just stamped on white cs and paper pieced scraps of dp.  The rain is Bgooo and Bgo2 copics.  Easy peasy!
LASTLY...Ah-hemmmm....another journal page for the" art journal every day post! "
 Recipe in short order:  Dylusions sprays, acrylics, gesso, white paint, JBalzer stencil, other stencils, Recollections calligraphy pen, white uniball pen and magazine flowers.  Thanks for looking at THREEEEEE pics from me!  Hope you have a sunny weekend! :)

24 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

These are all fab but I particularly like the LiM card. Those cute little creatures look so sweet under the brolly!

Unknown said...

Fab projects. Love you card with the animals. So funny.

Shahrul Niza said...

My favorite is the lovely art journal pages!. Pretty bloomers and those circles can't be any sweeter! Hugs.

shirley-bee said...

Love the LIM card - fabulous stamp.

Marrigje said...

Your LIM card is just great!

Marrigje

Mandi said...

LOVE thsi image, I must gop shop..
Great to see you again, your card is fantastic
Perfect for us!
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Viv said...

Great cards, love the LIM one esp. :) Viv xx

Unknown said...

So many wonderful and creative thing to look at here. I LOVE that journal page.. Your writing looks great. I need a lot of practice with that..

Hugs~

Sally said...

I love your LIM card, such a cute stamp.
Sally x

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I love your art journal pages. The Flowers are wonderful. Great way to pictures. Love that idea.
Your other two creations are a hoot. Love the screaming bunny. I know that feeling. LOL

Willy said...

Beautiful artwork, Jane! Love your LIM card!

Willy said...

Beautiful artwork, Jane! Love your LIM card!

Marla said...

Fab projects. I particularly like the art journal page!

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS journal pages and LOVING your paper piecing card

Kathyk

Deanna said...

Beautiful LIM card cute image! I really love your journal too~FAB!!

HeARTworks said...

Screaming bunny is funny! I like all the pieces in it, and how you stitched it up! I would love to use my sewing machine for a project like this but I hate setting it up! patsy

Sue said...

These are all fabulous Jane, and all so different. I love your journal pages and your caligraphy x

Unknown said...

Wow - what eye catching work Jane. Love the stress sentiment and your journalling pages are fantastic. The LIM paper pieced card is so cute and love the way you've done the rain.

Karen x

Kaz said...

You've been really busy Jane and I'm loving all that you have made here! x

Marijke said...

this is just só great, love it

Carole Campanile said...

Wonderful projects. I love your LIM challenge card. The different papers in the greens is a wonderful idea.

Well done.
Carole

Marilyn said...

Great projects and I especially like the animals under the umbrella... in fact, I have just come back from Stampotique after having dumped a good bit of money! They do have some great stamps so thanks for show-casing them.

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your creations :)
LOL at your first sentiment ;)

roc said...

love how you used my screaming bunny! omg - it makes me giggle!