Monday, January 7, 2013

Gelli plate madness!

Carolyn Dube over at "A Colorful journey " is having a "gelli plate party".  OK...even tho I "borrowed" this gelli plate..I think I can still play! lol  Serious tho...I AM LOVING this gelli plate and I NEED one!  Thank you Mary if you are reading this...I promise to give it back at the next art group mtg!
Here is a bunch of my papers so far...


Oh yeah....FUN you guys!

Then I couldnt wait any more.... BELOW..HAD to make a card .
I used  the bunny from Stampotique called "hung out to dry" 
and "funky striped leaves".  I punched the heart out of the scraps of gelli goodness, sewed a bit and punched the tab for the sentiment (cosmo cricket tiny text stickers).
TFL and if you can hop over to Carolyns' blog..you will be happy you did :) 


14 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Oooooh STUNNING backgrounds Jane.. loving your bunny page xx

Amanda said...

Great pages, mine is on order should be with me this week, can't wait!
Love
Amanda x

Karin said...

gorgeous backgrounds, i want one too!!

Juls said...

such fun backgrounds!! Hugs Juls

Gloria j Zucaro said...

The heart and the little piece under the bunnies foot are so gorgeous. The bunny is funny LOL! Really neat stamped leaves, too. I still would like to know how you got the script to show through the diamonds in the card below.:)

Unknown said...

This post has me smiling. Lots of fabulous art going on here.

Hugs~

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is so cool! I have to google gelli plate. I don't know what that is but the result is wonderful.

Ginger said...

All of these are to die for. x

Seth said...

These all look so good! I have a gelli plate but have yet to use it. You have inspired me!!

Sam & Poppy said...

Love your card Jane x

Laurence Martin said...

These are very cool prints, lovely colors!
How funny to see a frowned Mona Lisa!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Ohhhh... Why do you tempt me so? I am drooling over the orange and green one.
Thanks.
Sarinda

Anonymous said...

very cool Jane! I've heard about these... yep, very cool!

The Journal Junkie said...

Great composition using gel prints! Loving your color choices.


;-> Felicia
The Journal Junkie
Blog: http://feliciathejournaljunkie.blogspot.com/