Wednesday, November 20, 2013

splat! a splotch of paint!

STAMPOTIQUE says....

Today we are challenging you to use a SPLAT! of paint somewhere on your design.  We all love to get messy once in awhile and this week is your perfect opportunity to throw on some grubby clothes and splatter that paint all over your creation.

Can't wait to see the splotches!
Heres' mine!
 I used "kitty monster" from the Stampotique store on some dp.  Stenciled with some acrylics (stencils Ronda P) and did a little doodleing with a uniball pen.  Sentiment is from a sticker sheet.

 Below is for the "creative every day blog"...Loved this pic of my oldest sleeping with his first born daughter about a month or two after she was born and I had to do something with it.  Collaged it on canvas  :)
 Ingredients?  various scraps dp, gesso, acrylics, stencils= Julie Balzer, Ronda P.  Pic printed on white cs and doodled with white uniball pen.  Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Ooo Jane love your splats and your page is absolutely beautiful, definitely a keepsake xx

froebelsternchen said...

fantastic Mixed Media Card and a wonderful Layout... that is such a lovely photo too!

*Arwen* said...

It's great Jane! I love cats - your card is so cute :)

xx Arwen

Unknown said...

Hello Gez, love your card, totally pretty! But I adore that layout, the picture is so adorable! Hugs Frea

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Really great card and LO!!! I always forget to put on some old clothes, I think I have splatters on all of them ;-) XOXO

Kay Wallace said...

Love both projects, Jane! You are a super-splotcher, like me! Adorable stamp!

Kaz said...

Love your card Jane, and the photo on your LO is so cute. (I liked the card upside down too) ;) xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jane and your scrapbook page is soooo beautiful! xx

Unknown said...

Hello my sweet friend.. You know I am loving your projects. That LO looks amazing.. Hope all is well with you.

Hugs~

MarveLes Art Studios said...

janey, i love the 'splat' challenge, and of course the card... but especially the 'sleeping dad' --- super sweet!